In Business Profit is King. Yet few if any businesses produce a profit and at best simply make a living for its owner(s).
At our workshop we will be featuring a Panel Discussion of Entrepreneurs who will be discussing the following topics:
- Why most small businesses in the US are simply not profitable?
- What is the true definition of profit and how to generate more of it?
- Why A Company must be managed through its Balance Sheet, not its Profit & Loss?
- The difference between Earnings, Cash Flow, Profit, & Enterprise Value.
- How To Run your company with adequate amounts of capital at all times?
- Why the Bank should be your true capital partner and why most businesses are not set up to make this a reality?
- How to identify and develop team members who can lead you to the promised land of "Profitability?"